Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 15, 2013

Fitness considerations



I made a comment today on a fitness group that I am a part of on Facebook, and realized that sometimes I blow myself away with what I say. LOL, so I thought I'd share.

When it comes to fitness here's some things to consider. These are the things I had to come to terms with when changing my life and lifestyle.  One thing I learned to was that I could no longer look at it as a "diet" or something temporary, unless I wanted temporary results. I had to realize I had to make it my lifestyle, because at the end of the day I want to be in shape for the rest of my life, not just for a few months. So it's going to be hard, but worth it. It had to become a routine in my life, much like brushing my teeth, it's recommended daily ;) So again as I tell everyone that reaches out to me......IT'S NOT EASY! But it's SO worth it!

So what ever your goals, however big or small, make sure you do it with passion. And realize that sometimes you have to make sacrifices and see things differently than you did before. To get results you have to accept change. It took me a long time to realize this, and to get my mind in the right state to make these necessary changes. I wish it happened sooner, but I'm glad it didn't happen later! Until next time, healthy salutations and signing off - AJ

www.facebook.com/AJilityfitness

No comments:

Post a Comment