Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Where have I been???

Hi there!!!!! I have been MIA for quite some time now, been trying to think of something to write, as I prefer to write a blog when inspired; and I haven't been as inspired as of lately due to my minor setbacks with the holidays. I didn't completely fall off track, but I succumbed to so much snacking that I felt disappointed in myself.

A positive is that my working out didn't fall of track, in fact that was better than ever because I had time off from work; and was able to fit in twice a day workouts some days, which in turn helped me maintain my weight whilst indulging in the holiday junk. 

So how is it going for me now that the holidays have passed??? I'm still recovering LOL. Trying to get back to my clean eating ways, I'm good majority of the time. I'm just finding it harder to say no these days like I used to. Where has my willpower gone?? I think being that I am at a size I'm happy with and only really needing to lose 10-15 more lbs. I'm becoming complacent. Which is never good, and what keeps me from falling 100% off track in knowing that I never want to be where I was a little over a year ago, I won't be that girl again. 

I know though I haven't fully lost my drive nor my motivation. I had the honor of receiving this book to review as a Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador, and it's a 12 week program. 



So I started this program yesterday and I will follow with my regular workouts in between and more clean eating and will follow up and let you guys know how it's going as well as take progress pics. Here's my day one progress picture. 


So I know why I was MIA and it's because I felt guilty for all my bad choices, and therefore had no inspiration to write words of inspiration when I myself was falling slightly off track. But once again I'm dusting myself off and not letting it get me down or bring me back to where I used to be. So friends if you're ever feeling like I did, just remember as always, tomorrow is always a new day to start again. Just because you slipped up does not mean that you have to keep slipping up. Remember how far you've come, and know that it's worth it to keep going, you didn't work this hard for nothing! 
Signing off, and remember to Always follow your heart, never give up on your dreams, and always fuel your passion! You have but this one life, make the most of it! 



And don't forget you can find me here at my other sites! Thanks as always for taking the time to read, and cheers to a brand new day! - Angelique (AJility Fitness)




No comments:

Post a Comment