Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2014

RE-FOCUS -- AJ-ILITY FITNESS OF THE MIND, BODY AND SOUL.

Hi there friends! 

Sorry I have been MIA for quite some time here lately. I went through a period of time where I was feeling not as inspired. I've been keeping up with my workouts and training, but my eating I have been embarrassed about; it's relatively healthy, but I've found myself snacking more often than I should, and snacking on unhealthy snacks. 

But I've been doing some soul searching and re-focusing, and I'm ready to get back on track! After a good conversation with one of my co-workers I realized I need to really pursue my passion. So I'd like to re-focus this blog on not only being about fitness of the body, but fitness of the mind, body, and soul. I've been doing some great readings here lately, and I'd love to share them with you, and my experiences. I've been realizing myself make excuses for my actions, but at the end of the day, it won't get me results, so I need to take charge again! 



What are these passions that I want to pursue? I'm going to get certified as a life coach and personal trainer, I feel that they go hand in hand, you can't get in the best shape of your life without reshaping your mind and soul too. Too many times we focus on our outward appearance, but what about who we are inside? I'm a believer in beauty shining from the inside out. Learning a lot about myself and what I want, I'm realizing my potential. I've had many friends reach out and tell me how I've inspired them, or made them feel good to be a woman. What they didn't realize was how much that meant to me, my passion is to inspire and speak life into others, so with that came the idea of being a life coach. Life is a gift and meant to be enjoyed and LIVED!!! If I can touch the life of just one person and make a difference, it means the world to me. 

I never knew really what my passion was, until fitness came into my life, so while I wish I didn't have to struggle with my weight, I am also thankful for it. It's opened so many doors for me that I didn't even think existed, or doors I was afraid to go through! My journey is far from over, and though I have been going over a minor bump, I know that I will persevere, stronger, and wiser in all facets. I thank my co-worker and others for reigniting my fire!! I'm thankful for each and everyone of you that follow my journey and reach out. 

Remember this acronym if you're not living your dream because of your fears: False Evidence Appearing Real; that's all it is. Choose love instead and your happiness, you are important!!!!  




So with that I am signing out for now. I will be better about updating my blog , more often. I apologize for not being so good about this in the past, but with new things to write about I should be on here more often. Get out there and make it a great day! Xoxo

-Angelique 




No comments:

Post a Comment